Friday, January 18, 2013

SINCERE APPRECIATION AND WELL WISHES

MISANGO ARTS ENSEMBLE P. O. BOX 3599 – 40100 KISUMU Email: obatmasira@yahoo.com / http/misangoarts.blogspot.com. Tel: +254726 164 954. Google search: Obat masira. RE: SINCERE APPRECIATION AND WELL WISHES. Kindly accept my sincere appreciation and good will from Kisumu City. It’s unfortunate we haven’t been communicating as we used to do before. Kindly, lets rekindle our communication spirit. I believe you are ok. I am also alright. Currently, my energies are on film making. I have attended a number of international film workshops. I believe I will exhibit some of my new films (in the making) at the various international film festivals in different parts of Africa. Our main challenge is lack of film equipments. We don’t mind second hand film equipments, kindly explore possibility of support. I here would like to appeal to you to kindly support me. I hope my request will receive your usual kind attention. My daughter Phoebe Obat was admitted at the Western College of Hospitality and Professional Studies. Her tuition fee is high. The fee per year is Kshs. 160,000. I shall be most grateful if you could kindly consider supporting me in any way possible for the 2nd semester that starts in June 2012. Kindly, link us to film making companies, organization and institutions. Good day. Hoping to hear from you soon. Once again thank you. AKECH OBAT MASIRA.

No comments:

Post a Comment